Temporary Customer Support Representative
At Grand Forest we love our customers and want to stay connected with them. We are looking for a positive person to greet our incoming calls and guests, share the amazing attributes of our products and maintain the ordering process within our system. Our team is dynamic in nature and the job will entail a variety of additional responsibilities. This individual will need to master the product knowledge needed to quickly and effectively work with customers. Currently this is a temporary position that needs immediate fill, but could transition to full time permanent with the right individual.
Why work with us?
We are a vibrant, growing company and we love to keep moving in all directions. It is fun to work with a small group of passionate professionals where our moto is “Our dedicated group effort, built on loyalty, integrity and mutual respect enables us to live, laugh and grow”.
• Answering customer requests or inquiries concerning services, products, billing, etc.
• Entering orders, maintaining customer files and prioritizing shipments
• Putting the customer first and remaining polite and professional at all times
• Interacting with walk-in customers and vendors
• Reacting to company needs
• Strong work ethic
• Team player
• Passion for learning
• Detail Oriented
• Positive attitude
• Exceptional customer service skills to include email, in-person and phone communication
• Strong computer knowledge of the Microsoft Suite focusing on Word and Excel
• Ability to learn industry specific software
• Excellent organization skills and flexibility to maintain various tasks independently
• Capability to develop a strong knowledge of detailed product information
Position will initially be filled with the cooperation of a staffing agency. Upon transition to permanent, the following benefits would apply
• Competitive wage, paid weekly
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• 401K with company match
• Paid Holidays
• Medical, dental, vision, disability, and life offered
Think you might be a good fit? Apply today at the link below or visit Grand Forest in person to complete an application between 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Monday – Friday.