Social Media and Marketing Manager
Grand Forest Inc. is a manufacturer and distributor of high-end outdoor products. Think – Axes, Wool and Chainsaw Clothing. It is an interesting combination but fun to market! We are looking for a Social Media and Marketing Manager to enhance our team of motivated professionals. This position will work to grow brand recognition in social media outlets and create marketing plans for all three of our high-end product lines. It is a great opportunity to work with unique products and explore all avenues of your marketing background.
Why work with us?
We are a vibrant, growing company and we love to keep moving in all directions. It is fun to work with a small group of passionate professionals where our moto is “Our dedicated group effort, built on loyalty, integrity and mutual respect enables us to live, laugh and grow”.
Social Media Maintenance and Monitoring
- Continuously monitor and field US inquiries for Grand Forest, Gränsfors and Woolpower across our Social Media platforms – Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills to solve multi-tiered customer services inquires
- Consistent communication with our international sister companies in Sweden to communicate a consistent marketing message on all platforms
- Creation of social media posts within brand standards to ensure brand uniformity
- Create digital marketing materials such as: social media campaigns, blog content, Instagram + Facebook stories
- Create print marketing materials such as: business cards, rack cards, brochures, product sheets, thank you cards, trade show materials
- Marketing Campaigns
- Work with the sales team to create annual and seasonal digital and print marketing campaigns
- Collect data, review analytics and create reports to determine campaign performance.
- Maintain the visual identity of the Grand Forest, Woolpower, Gränsfors Bruk, and SwedePro websites
- Update pictures quarterly as seasons change
- Update and maintain Authorized Retailer information
- Update store inventory for Woolpower, Gränsfors Bruk and SwedePro with new products as applicable
- Create content and maintain the Ewes News blog for Woolpower
- Work with Human Resources to update job postings as needed on the Grand Forest website and social media pages + job groups
- Utilize Mailchimp to build quarterly email blasts for Woolpower and Gränsfors Bruks Authorized Retailers
- Create seasonal and annual sale email blasts for Woolpower customers
- Review Market Data to provide information that will help the company determine their position in the marketplace.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing, advertising, and communication programs and strategies.
- Gather data on competitors to analyze their prices, sales, and method of marketing and distribution.
- Monitor industry statistics and follow trends in trade literature.
- Devise and evaluate methods and procedures for collecting data, such as surveys, opinion polls, questionnaires, or arrange to obtain existing data.
- Regularly attend weekly staff meetings to report on Marketing activities – along with monthly companywide meetings
- Assist with team member events
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Proficient in Canva, Loomly and/or Adobe Creative Cloud
- 2 – 3 years of experience with Mailchimp
- 2 – 3 years of experience with WordPress and WooCommerce
- Competitive wage, paid weekly
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and life offered
Digital and Print Marketing
Think you might be a good fit? Apply today at the link below or visit Grand Forest in person to complete an application between 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Monday – Friday. Grand Forest is located at 219 Varnfield Drive in Summerville, South Carolina.