Social Media and Marketing Manager
Grand Forest Inc. is a manufacturer and distributor of high-end outdoor products. Think – Axes, Wool and Chainsaw Clothing. It is an interesting combination but fun to market! We are looking for a Social Media and Marketing Manager to enhance our team of motivated professionals. This position will work to grow brand recognition in social media outlets and create marketing plans for all three of our high-end product lines. It is a great opportunity to work with unique products and explore all avenues of your marketing background.
Why work with us?
We are a vibrant, growing company and we love to keep moving in all directions. It is fun to work with a small group of passionate professionals where our moto is “Our dedicated group effort, built on loyalty, integrity and mutual respect enables us to live, laugh and grow”.
- Social Media Maintenance and Monitoring
- Continuously monitor and field US inquiries for Gränsfors and Woolpower Social Media platforms
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills to solve multi-tiered customer services inquires
- Consistent communication with our international vendors to communicate a consistent marketing message on all platforms
- Creation of social media posts to ensure global brand uniformity
- Digital and Print Materials
- Create both digital and print marketing materials such as sell sheets, product overviews and design layouts
- Marketing Campaigns
- Work with sales team to create marketing campaigns
- Collect data and create reports to determine how campaigns performed
- Website Maintenance
- Maintain the visual identity of the Grand Forest, Woolpower, Gränsfors Bruk, and SwedePro Websites
- Update pictures quarterly as seasons change
- Update job postings as needed on Grand Forest website
- Update store for Woolpower, Gränsfors Bruk and SwedePro with new products as applicable
- Maintain Blog for Woolpower
- Email Blast to Current Dealers Woolpower, Gränsfors Bruks
- Review Market Data
- provide information to help company determine their position in the marketplace.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing, advertising, and communications programs and strategies.
- Gather data on competitors and analyze their prices, sales, and method of marketing and distribution.
- Monitor industry statistics and follow trends in trade literature.
- Devise and evaluate methods and procedures for collecting data, such as surveys, opinion polls, or questionnaires, or arrange to obtain existing data.
- Regularly attend staff meetings and report on Marketing activities
Send Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org