Human Resources Coordinator
At Grand Forest, our employees are our most valuable asset, and we are looking for an HR coordinator who will prioritize employee practices and processes, maintain safety compliances and encourage development across our organization. Our HR coordinator is the go-to person for employees. Duties will involve job design, recruitment, employee relations, performance management, training, development, safety training and compliance.
Why work with us?
We are a vibrant, growing company and we love to keep moving in all directions. It is fun to work with a small group of passionate professionals where our moto is “Our dedicated group effort, built on loyalty, integrity and mutual respect enables us to live, laugh and grow”.
• Maintain appropriate staffing levels through recruiting, hiring and onboarding new employees
• Research and provide training opportunities for employees to encourage development
• Review and continually advance employee and organizational policies and procedures
• Ensure compliance with all regulatory and legal requirements
• Drive safety program and protocols within the Company to ensure compliance as well as a safe environment for all employees
• Run safety meetings to correctly convey message
• Develop and implement plans and programs to enhance employee engagement
• Manage and resolves employee relations issues. Conduct effective, thorough, and objective investigations.
• Participate in and/or lead specific projects and other duties as needed
• Strong work ethic
• Team Player
• Detail oriented
• Positive attitude
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Business or related field
• 3-5 years broad HR experience with 1+ year in a leadership role
• Organizational strength
• Competitive wage, paid weekly
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• 401K with company match
• Paid Holidays
• Medical, dental, vision, disability and life offered
Want to join our team? Apply today at the link below or visit Grand Forest in person to complete an application between 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Monday – Friday.
Grand Forest is located at 219 Varnfield Drive in Summerville, South Carolina.