Grand Forest is seeking a Facilities Specialist for a fulltime position. Our manufacturing plant is in need of an individual who will facilitate movement of materials through the production facility, perform basic maintenance on equipment, and oversee the upkeep of the plant. Our team takes pride in manufacturing safety apparel in our Summerville facility.
- Willingness to learn
- Strong work ethic
- Team player
- Positive attitude
- Basic understanding of building mechanical systems
- Demonstrated skills prioritizing and organizing workload
- Organization and flexibility to maintain various tasks independently
- Fork-lift trained and previously certified is a plus
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Facilitate material handling and maintain various work aides for efficient production flow
- Loading and unloading trucks for receiving and shipping
- Receive raw materials and store in appropriate locations
- Monitor cleanliness and upkeep of site including parking lot, warehouse and production environment. Removal of debris and recycling
- Identify issues of concern in building operations and implement solutions as appropriate
- Perform a variety of Preventive Maintenance tasks
- Assist in warehouse and cutting room as needed for appropriate work flow
- Competitive wage, paid weekly
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401K with company match
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, life
- Potential for overtime
Why work with us?
We are a vibrant, growing company proudly manufacturing safety apparel for the forestry worker. Our mission is to outfit the chainsaw user so they can work in a safe environment. Our dedicated group effort, built on loyalty, integrity and mutual respect enables us to live, laugh and grow. We offer competitive wages and provide flexibility for working families.
Want to know more?
Interested applicants may submit a resume or visit our location and complete an application between 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Monday – Friday.
Grand Forest, Inc.
219 Varnfield Dr.
Summerville, SC 29483