Customer Support Representative
Grand Forest is seeking a Customer Support Representative for a full-time position. Our company distributes high-end products to the outdoor industry and is in need of an individual who will positively and efficiently work with our customers to deliver the premium quality service required. Our team is dynamic in nature and the job will entail a variety of additional responsibilities. This individual will need to master the product knowledge needed to quickly and effectively work with customers.
- Strong work ethic
- Team player
- Passion for learning
- Detail Oriented
- Positive attitude
- Exceptional customer service skills to include email, in-person and phone communication
- Strong computer knowledge of the Microsoft Suite focusing on Word and Excel
- Ability to learn industry-specific software
- Excellent organization skills and flexibility to maintain various tasks independently
- Capability to develop a strong knowledge of detailed product information
- Answering customer requests or inquiries concerning services, products, billing, etc.
- Entering orders, maintaining customer files and prioritizing shipments
- Putting the customer first and remaining polite and professional at all times
- Ordering office supplies and maintaining adequate stock
- Interacting with walk-in customers and vendors
- Reacting to company needs
- Competitive wage, paid weekly
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401K with company match
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, life
- Potential for overtime
Why work with us?
We are a vibrant, growing company proudly manufacturing safety apparel for the forestry worker and distributing high quality imported products for the outdoor industry. Our dedicated group effort, built on loyalty, integrity and mutual respect enables us to live, laugh and grow. We offer competitive wages and provide flexibility for working families.