Axe Product Specialist
Axe Product Specialist
At Grand Forest we love Axes! We are looking for a Product Specialist who will share this passion with our customers. Someone who is enthusiastic about outdoor life, appreciates high quality hand tools and is an excellent team player would be a great fit. As a product specialist, this employee will share an in-depth knowledge of the heritage tools we represent, with passion! This is achieved by understanding the complexities of the outdoor market and its customers. This employee will be primarily focused on our Axe line while fully supporting our other outdoor products. The job is based out of our Summerville, South Carolina facility.
Why work with us?
We are a vibrant, growing company and we love to keep moving in all directions. It is fun to work with a small group of passionate professionals where our moto is “Our dedicated group effort, built on loyalty, integrity and mutual respect enables us to live, laugh and grow”.
Brand Awareness and Building
- Communicate with our customers about out products, both retail and dealers
- Successfully maintain current B2B accounts
- Research and facilitate the onboarding of new reseller accounts throughout the US
- Periodically attend trade specific shows to highlight the product and acquire new accounts
- Accurately process sales orders into company specific ERP system
- Inform, educate, and communicate with customers via online portal and phone inquiries
- Process returns and warranties
- Maintain inventory with accurate counting and storage
Tool maintenance, repair, and preservation
- Service customers and internal products with sharpening and rehandling of Axes
- Teach correct techniques of sharpening and rehandling
- Repair products as needed
- Strong work ethic
- Team Player
- Passion for learning
- Detail oriented
- Positive attitude
- Working knowledge of quality hand tools
- Exceptional customer service skills to include email, in-person and phone communication
- Organization and flexibility to maintain various tasks independently
- Excellent computer skills within the Microsoft Suite
- Aptitude to learn and retain detailed product knowledge
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401K with company match
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, life
Think you might be a good fit? Apply today at the link below or visit Grand Forest in person to complete an application between 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Monday – Friday.
Grand Forest, Inc.
219 Varnfield Dr.
Summerville, SC 29483